Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Mineral Collection


When i begin reading about stones, my intention was to research them and find a way to use whichever bit of information interests me.  I was fascinated by gems and rocks and the myths and folklore connected with them.  And admittedly, this interest in stones and mythology led to the creation of my MINERAL COLLECTION!

I have read a lot about gemstones and its healing properties!  As far as my realizations have brought about, this is not based purely on myths or magic precisely because from a scientific perspective, these stones are referred to us minerals from the earth.  As such, they carry different energy-waves and are powerful energy conductors.  It is believed though that wearing these stones and crystals help to transmit their innate positive energy on the wearer’s personality, thereby improves one’s consciousness, decreases stress and brings healing energies.  Yes, these stones are composed of the same minerals that our body, and the diet that nourishes us, is made from. 

Today’s high-tech world makes it necessary for us to wear these stones to balance the chaotic energy field, created by electronics around us.  It is said that gadgets and modern conveniences such as celfones, microvawe, and computers emit radiation and electromagnetic waves that interfere with our bodies’ magnetic fields.  Fortunately, nature has given us the gift of gemstones, whose organic energies help us return to our natural healthy state and maintain balance. These stones need to be worn in order for us to gain the full benefits of its energies.  Transformed into a jewelry and various designs, it can be the most stylish, easiest way to maintain health, restoring bodily, mental, spiritual health to its perfect natural state. 

As I continue my research about this, I decided to design jewelries using these gemstones and call it the Mineral Collection.  I was so engrossed in my readings as I familiarize myself to the unique qualities of each stone and the properties/meaning associated with it. 

This collection made a big difference on the way I look at bling blings and accessories!  Truly, this collection is based on beauty and revered meaning! I have come to believe that these stones are as unique as we are.  Beyond their geologic origins or metaphysical properties, they are valued based on the meaning we attribute to them.  Even a cynic has to admit that wearing a special stone for a particular purpose helps one to focus on goals.  This is so because the mere presence of the stone serves as a concrete reminder of what one wants to achieve in a particular aspect of life.
 
So for what it’s worth, I have created a special template to show the unique quality and varied colors of these stones and the peculiar meanings associated with them.  The aesthetic appeals of these stones definitely make them wonderful accessories...

Take a peek by clicking this site http://toni-berne.weebly.com/mineral-collection.html.  

I suggest you get one that perfectly suits your personality!  


1 comment: